When can I expect my package to arrive?
New Zealand - 2 to 3 working days
Australia - 3 to 5 working days
International - 3 to 10 working days
What shipping company do you use and will I be able to track my package?
All packages are sent and tracked using New Zealand Post. A tracking code will be emailed on confirmation of your purchase.
Where do you currently ship to?
We ship within New Zealand, Australia and selected international countries.
If your country is not listed in the shipping section of the checkout, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will look at each request on a case by case basis and quote on shipping if possible.
How much can I expect to pay for shipping?
Shipping is FREE within New Zealand.
We charge a flat rate of NZD$20.00 for shipping to Australia.
We charge a flat rate of NZD$50.00 for shipping to countries listed in the shipping section of the checkout.
NOTE - All prices are given in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
It is very important to us at Edit. that you receive the best customer experience possible. All feedback is taken seriously and will be used to improve our systems wherever possible.
How do I exchange OR return an item?
Edit. operates under the New Zealand Consumers Guarantees Act 1993. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you are welcome to return your item(s) to exchange for a different size or style or for a store credit (valid for 6 months in store only). If goods are faulty or damaged then we will offer a repair or exchange where possible, otherwise a credit note or full refund.
** Please note it is not possible to return or exchange sale items.
1. If a product needs to be exchanged or returned, please email us email@example.com with a description of the product and why you would like to exchange/return it.
2. Once we have received your email we will assess your situation and reply outlining our position and the next steps. Each exchange/return request will be handled on a case by case basis.
3. Please note the following for all exchanges and/or returns:
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- When returning an item to exchange the size or style, you must include with the garment, a pre-paid, tracked courier bag for any item being sent as we do not cover the cost of shipping when sending out an exchanged size. Please ensure the courier bag is an appropriate size for the product being returned.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable and insured service.
- Any returned items must be couriered to the following address:
20 Vulcan Lane
4. Exchanges OR returns will not be actioned until we receive the physical package at our Vulcan Lane, Auckland store. All returns must arrive within 14 days of purchase.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the package has been received and assessed by our team. We will then action an exchange, repair or refund in accordance with our obligations under the New Zealand CGA.
Any discounted or sale items cannot be returned or exchanged so please choose carefully. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning a particular sale item.
NOTE - If the sale item is faulty, we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand CGA.
TAX + DUTY
All pricing on our website is in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and includes GST (15%).
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
NOTE - We cannot undervalue orders or mark them as a gift.
Do you keep customer information?
Your personal information will be kept with the strictest confidence - we only use this to provide an efficient transaction.
Is it compulsory to sign up to your mailing list?
Signing up with us is not compulsory, however it is recommended as it will keep you up to date with new product releases and pre-order opportunities.
How do I remove my details from your mailing list?
If you have signed up to our mailing list and no longer wish to receive updates, simply email email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject area.
If you have an Edit. Gift Voucher and have seen something online that you would like to put it towards, please contact us on (09) 366 7755 and we will assist to complete the transaction.